Just like the creatures of the deep, the Shark Camo collection has teeth! Stealthily stalk style with this collection, perfect for school, sports, sleepovers and travel. Each piece features a feeding frenzy of Hammerheads, Great Whites and Tiburons; see what you can hunt down yourself. Call it fashion with bite!
Our designer backpacks bridge function and durability with fashion and fun! These sporty and tough-built packs are specifically designed for kids’ unique measurements. Our patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes is designed to carry weight at waist level.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Large backpack Measurements:
Overall: 15” wide x 6” deep x 12” high
Perfect for a 7 to 10 year old kid over 4ft tall (125cm)
Medium Backpack Measurements:
Overall: 13” wide x 5” deep x 11” high
Perfect for a 5 to 7 year old kid between 43”-49” tall (108-125cm)
• Backpack weighs 2lbs, 1 kilo
• Shoulder strap total length is 28 inches (Large size)
• Shoulder strap total length is 24 inches (Medium size)
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Hangtag features all the names of sharks used in the pattern
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Top flap zippered pocket offers quick access to small supplies
• Front flap pocket for access to larger supplies
• Right side adjustable mesh side pocket fits any size water bottle
• Left side pocket
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Right shoulder strap lunch money pocket
• Sliding sternum strap with side release buckle to help keep shoulder straps upright
• Padded breathable mesh back panel
• Easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
• D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
• Reinforced base corners
• ID card holder under main flap
• Main compartment features a padded sleeve for a tablet or small laptop
• 7 Interior pockets for small school supplies
• Interior latch for key ring
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.
Shops that require protection for high risk goods held on the premises will usually need to declare the total values of each stock item. High risk shop stock and goods are those that attract thieves and are expensive to replace. Examples of high risk stock items are electronic equipment, cigarettes, and tobacco, designer clothing, computers and digital equipment, software, computer games and consoles, drugs pharmacy and medicines, watches and jewellery, mobile phones and radios, photographic equipment, power tools, TVs, DVDs, CDs and Wines and Spirits. If your shop has high risk stock you can reduce the cost of your premiums by having adequate security in place. This includes an insurance company approved burglar and fire alarm, window grills, shutters and bars, CCTV and sprinklers. Many shop insurers will only offer stock cover if the minimum levels of security are in place for all shops, regardless of the stock contents held. A lot of insurers may offer further large discounts to the premium if the shop owner lives on or above the premises and is there at night. Shops by their very nature deal with members of the public and a good insurance policy will usually contain liability cover as standard. This should include Public Liability of up to ?2,000,000 for any one claim by a member of the public who may suffer loss or injury visiting the shop. If you employ staff all policies will offer Employers Liability cover of up to ?10,000,000 one event and because shops sell goods and services, Products Liability cover of ?2,000,000 for any one period of insurance. <a href=https://www.cialissansordonnancefr24.com/plus-puissant-que-le-cialis/>https://www.cialissansordonnancefr24.com/plus-puissant-que-le-cialis/</a>