Rocketflyer Backpack - Medium
- 1.00 LBS
- M (5-7yrs)
What if you had wings to take you to school? Now it’s possible with the Flyer collection! The Rocketflyer will set imaginations a flight, sending them into an orbit of style. Each bag is as roomy as it is fun with space for everything they need for school or travel.
Our designer backpacks bridge function and durability with fashion and fun! These winged backpacks are tough-built and specifically designed for kids’ unique measurements. Our patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes is designed to carry weight at waist level.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Medium Backpack Measurements:
Overall: 13” wide x 5” deep x 11” high
Perfect for a 5 to 7 year old kid between 43”-49” tall (108-125cm)
• Backpack weighs 2lbs, 1 kilo
• Shoulder strap total length is 28 inches (Large size)
• Shoulder strap total length is 24 inches (Medium size)
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Sparkalicious glitter is flake resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Top flap zippered pocket offers quick access to small supplies
• Front flap pocket for access to larger supplies
• Right side adjustable mesh side pocket fits any size water bottle
• Left side pocket
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Right shoulder strap lunch money pocket
• •Sliding sternum strap with side release buckle to help keep shoulder straps upright
• Padded breathable mesh back panel
• Easy-to-grab beehive rubber zip pulls
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
• D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
• Reinforced base corners
• ID card holder under main flap
• Main compartment features a padded sleeve for a tablet or small laptop
• 7 Interior pockets for small school supplies
• Interior latch for key ring
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.