Whooooo doesn’t love our adorable Owl Pack? It’s style to give a hoot about! With plenty of pockets and wings to take them places, this is a wise choice for any kiddo. You’ll love it with owl of your heart!
Our designer backpacks bridge function and durability with fashion and fun! These Animal Packs are tough-built and specifically designed for kids’ unique measurements. Our patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes is designed to carry weight at waist level.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Overall: 12.5” wide x 4” deep x 10” high
Perfect for a 3 to 5 year old 36”-42” (90-107cm)
Recommended for ages 3+
• Backpack weighs 1lbs, .45 kg.
• Shoulder strap total length is 24 inches
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Front flap pocket holds small supplies or snack
• 2 side pockets holds small water bottle
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
• Padded back panel
• Easy-to-grab beehive shaped zip pulls
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
• D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
• ID card holder under main flap
• Main compartment fits a folder and is large enough for a sweater
• 2 interior slip pockets for small school supplies
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.
My daughter got this backpack as a Christmas gift and she LOVES it (as in she'll actually put it on happily w/o complaining). It's just the right size, washable, sturdy, and well made with good seam stitches. These backpacks must've been designed by a parent, b/c the horizontal orientation helps my daughter not to slouch from the weight and pull of the backpack as traditional/vertical backpacks do. The best part, aside from being totally CUTE is that I get to share with her that just because she got this backpack another child in some part of the world who doesn't have much will get a backpack with school supplies in it, too! That's cuteness with purpose!