With the Dino Camo collection, your child’s imagination will never go extinct. Hunt for a t-rex, triceratops, or stegosaurus in this fierce collection. With style of Jurassic proportions, your kid will be King or Queen of the Triassic period—or at least, the lunch period.
The perfect compliment to the Bixbee backpack this lunchbox offers a fashionable and fun way to tote your lunch or snacks. Heavy-duty insulated main compartment keeps lunch fresh while outer pocket offers easy access to snacks and utensils.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Overall: 10” wide x 3.25” deep x 7” high
Easily latches onto backpack by threading front pocket closure straps through lunchbox handle
• Lunch box weighs 0.5lbs, .23 kg.
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Large insulated easy to clean main compartment
• Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe material that is free of BPA, Phthalate, PVC and lead
• Spacious front pocket for snacks, napkins and utensils detailed with reflective material
• Customizable ID card holder on back panel
• 2 easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls
• Hangtag features all the names of Dinosaurs used in the pattern
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.